Realtime morphing

Project diary for a realtime morphing demonstration. We are two skilled students at gsCept university creating an advanced real time morphing simulation. This is our diary about it.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

1 week behind

Well... I went to the SACO education fair, and then to the elmia dreamhack, representing the school... and it took some time I would have used on the project so I'm about 1 week behind now... But I'm compensating by working harder and more.

Currently I'm doing the high-poly mesh for the good angel - to be used in the generation of the normal maps. It's proceeding along nicely, but sure takes some time. I've also adjusted the low-poly mesh in some areas to better fit the requirements of the high-poly. .. The evil angel will be created in Zbrush, which gives room for more smooth things and such...

over and outzors.

Oh and I really need the gfx-card soon, because this card is having some problems handling 2048 textures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home